vb.net - Why am I getting a type name instead of the text from my textbox? -


so making program here. it's simple hotel reservations program. how structured.

i'm having trouble passing info across forms. example, have total amount qty being called in new form's textbox , getting system.windows.forms.textbox, text: $1,200.00.

so, i'm getting amount alright rest of garbage well. :(

my code,

private sub form3_load(byval sender system.object, byval e system.eventargs)      handles mybase.load     ' gives first textbox focus     me.activecontrol = cctypecombobox     amounttextbox.text = form2.totaltextbox.tostring() end sub 

bingo! change:

amounttextbox.text = form2.totaltextbox.tostring()

to:

amounttextbox.text = form2.totaltextbox.text


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perl - how to grep a block of text from a file -

delphi - How to remove all the grips on a coolbar if I have several coolbands? -

javascript - Animating array of divs; only the final element is modified -